SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

china factory visit

1. 676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15

Tried to arrange Visit to SiYi's China commission Factory,as below,bit miffed with JH's cold shouldered response.Any ideas?

Best to read from bottom to top

"The factory is not SBL’s facility – we would not authorise a visit by yourself – you can approach the factory in your own capacity"

Regards

Jim

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Monday, 9 March 2009 5:07 PM
    To: Jim Hallam
    Cc: timo
    Subject: FW: Re:°¬ÈñÌØËĺÏÒ»ÍÙÒº¿ìËټ춾Æ÷

Hi Jim,

Met you briefly at the last AGM, I’m the guy who had met up with Mr. Wei in Siyi Shanghai Office. As it happens I will be in Guangzhou around the 19th March, on Textile matters at same time I thought opportune time to visit the actual plant making the Oraline China range. My China people have been in touch with Mr Wei to arrange visit, as set out below. Mr Wei has directed them to channel request through Jack Kerins . As I don’t wont to overstep and complicate matters I thought I’d drop you this note. No big deal ,I have spare morning on the Saturday 20 ,March during which time I would like to eyeball the Factory, 15- 30 min visit. To cut to the chase are you able to arrange this on my behalf .

Appreciative of all your efforts .

Cheers,

Timo Hakala

Sent: Monday, 9 March 2009 4:32 PM
    To: Timo
    Subject: Fw: Re:艾锐特四合一唾液快速检毒器

Hi Timo:

Mr. Wu asked you to contact directly with AMERICAN SBL company. The contact person is : Jack Kerins

E-mail address : [email protected]

Regards

Angela

----- Original Message -----

To: Angela

Sent: Friday, March 06, 2009 10:41 AM

Subject: Re:艾锐特四合一唾液快速检毒器

林先生,

请您直接与美国SBL公司联系,他们的邮箱地址如下:

Jack Kerins

[email protected]

谢谢!

上海思翼生物科技

在2009-03-02,Angela 写道:

致:上海思翼生物科技有限公司

吴伟良先生启

吴先生你好! 我曾经跟一个澳大利亚客人名字叫MR. TIMO HAKALA 在去年十月份到过上海拜访贵公司, 当时他想了解贵司生产品"艾锐特四合一唾液快速检毒器"进度情况. 不知吴先生还有印象吗? 至今已有四个多月, 他想在本月20日下午到贵司位于广东工厂参观. 这次参观他代表着他的朋友, 他们也买了贵司上市股票. 透过这次参观他们对贵司生产品进一步加深了解. 希望贵司能代为安排. 另外他想知道至今中国政府对艾锐特测试进展如何? 有什么消息可以提供给他們? 这个产品是否可以按原定计划在今年6, 7月份定下来吗? 最后祝贵司生意蒸蒸日上!

祝商祺!

林生

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

网易邮箱,中国第一大电子邮件服务商

No virus found in this incoming message.
    Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
    Version: 8.0.237

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.