SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

china factory visit, page-18

1. 1,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    twoeasy why do you think they wont accommodate him on going to siyi?

what where you all expecting for management to do roll out the red carpet, since when have they cared.
    what do you want holders to do, they agree with management and whoever apposes them they don't take too kindly, i wonder why :)

what is siyi doing anyway,whats its purpose at the moment are they developing oraline4 (Chinese version)if so are they selling any at the moment or are they storing a whole heap in eskys waiting for approval, are they still there or has that been put on hold as well, so many questions so little comfort (from management).

why has siyi web link been removed from the sbn site?
    questions questions so little answers but don't worry when its time for more cash they'll update you guys a little as long as you fork out of course.

WHAT IF china does come through, (if siyi still exists that is) and lets say hypothetically they order 1 million units per year for the first three years at lets say $1,50 profit per unit (cant see mps wanting to pay more than $4-5 dollars per unit over all) with i billion share on issue and a pe of 3-4 what would sbns share price be worth hypothetically ? i would say the very max and that's with a whole heap of hype and a more bullish market and a crap load of promises,,,,,,,,1 CENT MAX,,,,,,,,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.