SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

china factory visit, page-43

1. 1,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    firstly without stating the obvious news today as you can all agree was not good.
    im sry for those long term faithful who are hurting at the moment i do truly wish you guys the best in whatever you decide to do next.
    i sold at a 300% loss from my average buy in of 2c so i do feel the pain

now to a personal matter.
    MONHAWKS MONHAWKS MONHAWKS

you posted this;
    Gees Leo.Doing your research now you've sold at a loss,pretty clever but of course you'd know better than our major investors and anyone here.That's just about the most ridiculous thing i've seen posted on HC and that takes some doing.

lol, thx mate for the kind words, goose

you also posted this;
    My sentiments to ava. Been out and just got the news ,what a f*ck up.Leo's post this morning is still ridiculous so no apology from me
    lol again, never asked for an apology just that you read between the lines and stop letting your ego get in the way which is what has put you in this mess to start off with, also get your priority's right and stop biting the hand thats trying to feed you.

my post from this morning;

twoeasy why do you think they wont accommodate him on going to siyi?

what where you all expecting for management to do roll out the red carpet, since when have they cared.
    what do you want holders to do, they agree with management and whoever apposes them they don't take too kindly, i wonder why :)

what is siyi doing anyway,whats its purpose at the moment are they developing oraline4 (Chinese version)if so are they selling any at the moment or are they storing a whole heap in eskys waiting for approval, are they still there or has that been put on hold as well, so many questions so little comfort (from management).

why has siyi web link been removed from the sbn site???????
    questions questions so little answers but don't worry when its time for more cash they'll update you guys a little as long as you fork out of course.

( but don't worry when its time for more cash they'll update you guys a little as long as you fork out of course).

this part of my post is still to come maybe, im guessing with a share consolidation that's if they have time, there more incompetent than i thought..

monhawks please point out were i got it wrong or as you put it; That's just about the most ridiculous thing i've seen posted on HC and that takes some doing.

ajl101
    your posts today show that your a true gentleman

vintage
    hmmmmm, your were wrong there you go i said it for you.

bantrybay
    thx mate in hindsight it looks like i did the right thing selling at .07 but who knows what tomorrow brings

harvet
    if you recall i suggested sbnrs were going through a phase called denial, that phase is almost over the next phase will be demand for the chopping block of management, its all playing out just fine, one more major phase to come but keep in mind it dosnt always play out the way it should, there can always be an ann from left field or the powers that be might have something up there sleeve.

here is one for you monhawks
    the battle is on at princess park, the sun is shining strong, sbnrs are getting burnt, will they split the field in half or will the battle continue on,i see royalty in the stands but unfortunately sitting in general admission.
    that should take you a good 2 months to work out, good luck with it, youll need it .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.