ODA 0.00% 17.5¢ orcoda limited

Never said that $100k/month revenue from their e-commerce...

1. 560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 484
    Never said that $100k/month revenue from their e-commerce offerings was good or bad, but it is considerably more than the $76k in 3 months that was suggested.

Put into perspective though, these platforms were officially launched in the final week of March, so sales only really began in the June quarter. To go from revenue of $0/month at the start of April to over $100k/month by the end of June is significant growth. As is a near doubling of their product offerings over that period (from 160 to over 300). We don't have to wait much longer to see if it has stalled over the September quarter.

I offer no defence for SMA - the share price speaks for itself. I only take issue with the bizarre vendetta some posters have against this company, although I suspect it's more aimed at other posters on the opposite side of the aisle. By all means fact check the positive spin, but there is no need to distort SMA's current position to appear worse than it actually is - it's by no means great, but it also isn't dire. They're in another growth period.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15565 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ODA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.