ARU 0.00% 16.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

China frictions steer electric automakers away from rare earth magnets, page-339

1. 19,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4970
    Staggering, the naivety here beggars belief, slavish devotion to ARU glossies, "standard income" what a joke, outside the PS those that can add true value earn that and far more, in Gavin & co situation it's more a result of sheer longevity, than anything else, Gav's not far off clocking up another gold watch. Shame you weren't eligible to witness the quality of line mgr's presenting elsewhere yesterday, fair chance they'll be +$500k in a year or so, richly deserved.

Even your interpretation of what I write here is chronically pathetic, I still hold a 7 figure investment in the ROW producer after selling down 88%, now a larger amount in the emerging producer, half a large in monazite processing tech, and look at same pre IPO seed cap monazite resource. Later two attractive as they have a natural customer with a bottomless appetite given +90% mkt share end mkt, and growing.

Can you point to ANY real growth in NdFeB manufacture ROW? Only producers of any scale are Japanese and they've all been losing money and reducing production thru 2020, remains to be seen what growth they will recover. Can you point specifically to any other DIRECT demand ROW? Have you even tried to research yourself, or just lap up Gav's glossies?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $383.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $208.3K 1.276M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 1533397 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 568435 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.