ARU 0.00% 16.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

China frictions steer electric automakers away from rare earth magnets, page-341

1. 2,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1787
    Same old rubbish that we have visited ten times over. As they say with marketing, tell the story 10 times over and even the most hardcore will believe. You may need to read my last 8 responses to you, that remain unanswered, and here you are cherry picking items that are irrelevant noise.

Next comment from you, is please show me the offtakers?? Please, my name is Ausheds, I deserve to know all business sensitive information before the market, my dirty contacts are now a dry source, and so please someone, anyone, please someone, anyone help me source more information... my 8 figure has reduced to 7 figure, and I am getting desperate.

A lost puppy, seeking approval from anywhere he can source. Ausheds current source of contacts have either environmentally cost companies a half billion dollars, or sent them bankrupt!

HAS must not be paying you enough! Seven figure, so you a worth a miserly MIL!

What happened to the eight figure lie that was last month?

Good luck in your drilling!

But we have been through all this 10 times now, and given you are one of many people on that handle from CCP, you cannot even follow the conversation.

Last edited by Birchcorp: 12/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $394.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.3¢ 16.0¢ $558.1K 3.483M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1818172 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 1729486 40
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.