ARU 0.00% 19.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

It's not jealousy at all, it's noting that his pay is...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    It's not jealousy at all, it's noting that his pay is significantly above the median for the sector equivalent. Never a great sign. And people are talking about 'development'. Could someone please tell me exactly what 'development' has entailed in the case of ARU, and takes 10 years to achieve? Also I saw him on a video talking to some business show and found him fairly underwhelming. Offtake agreement has apparently been near or imminent for the past 3 years.

I wanted to believe. That's why I bought. But again, ausheds, whoever they are and whatever motivates them, posts facts and figures which no-one rebuts yet no-one seems to accept. I don't get it. Which is why, having bought at 13.5 I then sold after the recent media flurry (which was nothing more substantial than that) at 22.5 because I thought it may be on it's way back down, and it seems it might be.

You know what? I wholeheartedly wish the best for ARU because they seem to want to do things the right way environmentally. I hope you all make money, I really do. But I am not going to fortify my heart's conviction with money that could be my kids' inheritance. I have no allegiance to anyone or anything except facts that can be verified.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $450.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $534.1K 2.745M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 631081 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 91095 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.