ARU 0.00% 19.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Because you seem unable to respond without some sort of slight...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Because you seem unable to respond without some sort of slight or abuse, I will post an example of what I've been talking about; an exchange from not so long ago where ausheds makes substantive verifiable points and you respond with .... well let's see shall we?

ausheds:

You should spend 30 secs researchingyour thought bubbles before building such garbage misconceptions here, Chinahave been all over ERG for years, recently posted details of newly appointedcentral authority, Xi's Clean Air, Clean Water, has proved a very effectivetool in consolidating many processing industries including RE, shutting downolder, dirty production incl "recycling" that was producing most ofthe illegals.

There are now only just 3 mining sites in SthChina that can pass the new enviro standards but they had NO issue increasingdomestic processing capacity to 168ktpa last week, yet you're trying to pretendthey won't be able to sell the mags produced from the magnetic oxides? Get real.

Just a few secs research would show VW alone aboutto build a third MEB plant inside China, they've already started on 900kpa ID.3PMM China domestic plus another 500kpa ID.3 PMM, all built on Chinese magnetswith Chinese produced magnetic oxides until at least 2028.

Research the others, no different, massiveinternal China JV's, most expanding, not to mention Toyota hook up with BYDchasing BEV motor & magnet expertise.

China will definitely be chasing clean feedstockto put thru their massive, environmentally sound processing facilities but theywill not be having anything like the ERG problems you are trying to invent,they saw that coming years ago.

Birchcorp:

How did I know you would respond to thiscomment?

Maybe a large investment in the Chinese RE marketthat is going bad for you?

You keep convincing yourself. I noticed the moreyou write in your own echo chamber the more you convince yourself, and the morefrustrated and angry you become. It is actually getting a little amusing for uswatching you drown in anger… you must have too much invested?

Selling that Chinese rhetoric… do you realise weare Australian on this forum, and do not care to support your CCP?

Note also there the bonus reference to CCP affiliation, the ludicrousness of which should have become apparent by now given ARUs well documented MOUs and board composition. When I got on this forum I soon noticed where the echo chamber was; there seems no tolerance of contrary views. None. That's not what a forum should be about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.