BHP 1.09% $42.68 bhp group limited

Kudos wxyz! I only hope my predictions are half as prescient as...

1. 95 Posts.
    Kudos wxyz! I only hope my predictions are half as prescient as yours. I'm only bearish on BHP in short to medium term, in the context that we are in the beginnings of an American created and now world-wide bear market, which should last one or two years if fundamentals are anything to go by.

Relief rally at the moment as I write this on DOW. 11.00 am NY time, 2.00am Sydney time. Up 128 points and fading. I keep noticing rallys are always sold into in past few weeks. This is yet more proof we are in a bear market, where falls will be more gradual and less eratic to the financial plunge we just experienced. Although there is that matter of the multi-trillion dollar derivatives losses which still haven't been confessed by what's left of USA finance industry as they are "off-balance sheet items."

Go to businessspectator.com.au (best business analysis website in Australia IMO) and search what they have to say on that last point if you think we're even close to being out of the woods.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$42.68
Change
-0.470(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $216.4B
Open High Low Value Volume
$42.71 $43.20 $42.68 $463.8M 10.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13572 $42.68

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$42.70 457 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.