Green spud posts nothing but the truth and calls it how it is....

1. 435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    Green spud posts nothing but the truth and calls it how it is. Surely people must wake up to the fact that the demon in the room is not Russia and China et al, but the criminal and hopelessly corrupt enterprise which is US, Australia and western countries in general. "1st world countries" , what a pretentious joke. I live in a so called 3rd world country and it's MILES ahead of you so called 1st world muppets.Why do you think big pharma targeted the brainless masses in those countries to extract multi $billion profits on top of all the other tax grab crap?? When I was living in Australia my income was 70k/annum in a state govt job. Including the biggest rort of the century anywhere ever, child support, my take home pay was 40% of my gross! I saved my ass off to get the hell out of there 10 years ago when the death of Australia as we once knew it was 100% certain. And here it is , the beginning of the end. I hate Australia with a passion, even though I am many generational aussie by birth. I absolutely love seeing the place crash and burn from my 3rd world safe havenbiggrin.pngtongue.png KARMA, u pretentious greedy corrupt flogs!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.