TON 0.00% 0.8¢ triton minerals ltd

I agree Merlin that the messages are confusing, and, imo the...

1. Don
    298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    I agree Merlin that the messages are confusing, and, imo the increase will be borne of production increasing demand.
    It would be foolish to predict how great, and I certainly don't have the knowledge, but from what I have discerned it will be very significant, as China's graphite mining industry appears to have seen its best days due to closing mines, seasonal mines, deepening mines and lower quality graphite and the imposition of environmental and employment regulation and associated costs etc.
    70% of its graphite is amorphous and the remaining 30% is flake with most of that very small flake.
    One would have to think that China will not be able to go anywhere near supplying future demand for flake graphite, and, as I understand it China will not be able to or inclined to repeat a 90's style dump, conversely, maybe, a rare earths approach to graphite ?
    When all this is coupled with forecast demands imo the future looks bright
    Take Electric Vehicles as one example, I read that from a world wide production of 750,000 unit in 2010 - 2020 will see an increase to 4 million units.
    Then there are all the other existing and coming technology's as well and when you take all of this into consideration in my opinion demand will become increasingly rapid as momentum builds in various technology's and their subsequent production.
    Maybe there will not be much of an increase for amorphous but for flake graphite I see nothing but blue sky.
    I am no expert, but that's just my opinion -hope I am right!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $12.05K 1.667M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 297172 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 277927 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.