PDN 0.48% $12.48 paladin energy ltd

I understand and appreciate your reasoning and if I were...

1. 1,032 Posts.
    I understand and appreciate your reasoning and if I were schizophrenic I would use one personality to buy and hold on fundamentals and the other would adopt a technical approach.

unfortunately Im not and whether the entry points are perfect or not is not the point, the way ive been instructed to enter and exit trades by traders who have been doing this for years follows a series of steps and processes.

I have had 4 successful trades on this from the lows @ .38 and locked in a good return and to simply change my strategy now would be out of character.

When this thing runs ill be the first to admit to the people who were buying and holding (assuming they made a bigger % gain than me) that they deserve every extra bit more then I do and also that the extra % is the reward for adopting the best approach in this instance and is the incentive to being exposed to downside risk for longer.

thats the trade off im willing to make, ill pay more and take less in order to minamize my losses and buy into strength and a continuous run , i cant loose money when my money is not in the market.

its a different approach and may seem stupid but out of respect for the person who taught me to trade and the fact that I know my approach works and gives me what i deserve im more then happy to continue along with my strategy.

as i get older I may change my style of investing but as its outlined in an investment plan, my rules and style and process is whats making me money and until I outline a new approach I see myself showing a strong sense of discipline, and I'm sure we would both agree if its TA and FA discipline is a big part of a long and sound trading strategy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.48
Change
0.060(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $3.724B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.45 $12.76 $12.26 $26.57M 2.124M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6286 $12.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.48 5038 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.