We have just entered the Tyson boxing ring and Oz is not only...

1. 41,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1007
    We have just entered the Tyson boxing ring and Oz is not only punching above it’s weight but has now taken off the glove! Former diplomat and senior Defence official Allan Behm has warned Ozzie’s in China to be extremely careful.

I didn’t know ASIO is legally by Int law able to search a diplomatic equipments? Whatever happened to diplomatic immunity? Poor Chung Lei, caught up in the row and paying a heavy price. She’s a done deal and might not be heard of again and so sorry we gave her an Ozzie passport. The pit gets lowered on a weekly basis, I doubt we can ever have a normal relationship with China.

Plenty of news coverage at the state of Uni education industry but I’m sure the void will be filled by the Indians. Don’t worry, soon the Indians will need a lot of IO to make projectiles as the 2 prong Pakistan/China brawl will commence. Scomo should be actively fanning the conflict and coming to her military aid. Strategic partnership rings any bells in Scomo’s empty chambers?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.