SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

china has no choice but complete t.o, page-55

1. 317 Posts.
    Hi guys

Whatever the result of this everlasting negotiations, i am happy with the future of our beloved company.

Resources wise, i am confident we can find more in the ground.
    Share price wise, if it get hammered, i will be more than happy to buy some more and double my holding.

As for the non stock holders trying to inject some venom to SDL holders. Why are trying so hard, go and clean up your own back yard. I am pretty sure it is much messier than SDL's.

There a an old Saying: The Greedy person, dine twice.
    This is most likely what is going to happen to china in my opinion.

As Matt and other have indicated a few times in this forum, China manipulation could end up very costly for them. They try to save a few millions here and there by reducing the price and delaying and take over, but they forgot they are not alone in this game.
    The reason why china is hunting for iron ore and other commodities mines in the last ten years, is because they were so greedy before that. They didn't want to pay a premium for their investments, guess what, the time they decided to engage in Australia, they miscalculated. Everything is costing them more they anticipated.

So china,one advice from us SDL holders, we are just a bunch of simple people, but take our advice. If you continue to be greedy, it will end up costing you twice.

Bring the game on.

bouhr

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.