RHK 0.63% 80.5¢ red hawk mining limited

From my point of view it could seem that BBIG are digging a...

1. PS
    2,884 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2115
    From my point of view it could seem that BBIG are digging a deeper hole for themselves and could be placing FMS in an increasingly better negotiating position. I think shareholders need to take a chill pill until we’ve heard what FMS have to say at the AGM. I may be wrong but I suspect it is very difficult for the non Todd directors to get any positive info out to shareholders and this “may” not be the situation when face to face with shareholders at the AGM. Whilst I must admit to having little faith in our directors I’d like to give them the benefit of the doubt at least until we get to hear thier comments at the AGM. My main concern is the implication that BBIG are to look at benificating our IO. I’d like to understand why a company without no proven track record in IO mining could be possibly given that value add role instead of other companies with proven experience. Let’s see the Chairman’s report and David McA’s report before jumping to conclusions. If those reports and plans (if they have any) moving forward appear unreasonably biased towards BBIG then we know what we must do. Also, it is not unreasonable to believe that OCJ would be concerned if a transparent way forward was not clear.

We will know a whole lot more next week and I’d like to think that DMcA is a straight and honourable guy and that BBI have just been shooting themselves in the foot! Let’s hold judgement until after the AGM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.5¢
Change
0.005(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $160.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.5¢ 80.5¢ 80.5¢ $1.24K 1.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2531 79.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.0¢ 2368 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.