RHK 0.63% 80.5¢ red hawk mining limited

China I/O Demand, page-67

1. 8,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2826
    All this diverse media releases, now from all over the world it seems, simply confirms that there are now only 2 questions.

It is now very, very clear, that it is most certainly not a question of "IF" BBIG moves to (formally) secure the ore sourced from PIOP, and owned by FMS , but:
    HOW/In What Form?
    &
    WHEN ?

We have a pretty good idea of When, because BBIG have stated they need FID by March 2019. But of course that date can be extended with the agreement of the various parties. I think that date will be extended, because they have not formally executed an agreement to secure the PIOP supply.

It is the HOW and WHAT FORM does that agreement between BBIG and FMS take ??

I reckon there are a myriad of forms in which that agreement will take.

There is absolutely no question in my mind, that there IS an agreement between FMS and BBIG.
    In spite of the ludicrous pronouncements by FMS that there is no agreement - there must be!

WHY would BBIG group spend tens and tens millions $ on all this pre-development work, and commit to Billions $$ of development work, if they cannot secure supply of the basic product??

WHY would all these Chinese parties, the construction group, the railway and port group, the funding group, the equity parties, and of course all these Offtake parties, sign deals and MOUs, put their money and reputations (and "face") on the line, IF BBIG had not secured that source of ore???

BBIG has never detailed just where it might source its iron ore, other than PIOP. No other mine has been detailed which could actually supply the quantity and quality of ore needed, other than PIOP.

Just WHY would anyone commit to invest Billions $$ if they did not have security of supply of the very material needed to feed the business?
    Why would a baker build a bakery and oven, commit to a loan from a bank, execute sales agreements to Woolies or Coles - if the baker had not yet secured the flour to make the bread???
    Why would the baker advertise his as yet unmade bread, and promote his bread product, unless he had in fact had an agreement with the supplier of the flour?????
    Why would a large customer like Woolies, advertise that it would be getting its bread from that baker, unless it was certain and had assurances from the baker, that the baker had in fact secured the supply of that flour??
    Why wou Baotou Steel go out on a limb, and make those claims, unless it had certainty of supply from PIOP sourced ore?? Would they risk such a loss of face??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.5¢
Change
0.005(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $160.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.5¢ 80.5¢ 80.5¢ $1.24K 1.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2531 79.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.0¢ 2368 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.