BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

China IF market will expand 21%, page-85

1. 1,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    You can't be serious!! Empty shelves is a great thing and exactly what we want? FYI we also have a domestic market that needs to be catered for and is being starved of product. Empty shelves for weeks on end means no sales revenue through traditional revenue streams. 

Depending on freight forward costs If Bal cut out the distributor and sold directly to the retailer Bal's margin per can would increase by the % cost of distribution not sure what you mean there? It would be a logistical nightmare though hence the use of wholesale distributor at a cost certainly has it's advantages.

No sales = no revenue is complete rubbish that's not even funny you can't as a shareholder really mean that..

Last year's first half should have nothing to do with empty shelves know that's a cop out.

Shareholders burying their heads in the sand completely apathetic to the company''s lack of disclosure truly baffles me. Investing in a company means we have certain part owners rights one of those rights is the company have an obligation to keep SH informed, in this case as to why product has not been on the shelves for weeks. If APPLE took all there Phones of the market shelves don't you think SH would expect an explanation? Glad your not running my business Cabaking..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.