China imploding, page-88

1. 5,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 835
    I agree with you

I am a student of history for fun

every empire is aggressive and acquisitional when they are rising to the top

u can’t be number one without being aggressive and acquisitional

whether China stays at top for 20 50 100 200 years depends largely one what they do when they are at the top and how much blood they acquire on their hands

the USA is struggling around the world now becuase of the lies hypocrisy and blood on it’s hands is significantly more than china’s

usa has made too many mistakes killed to many innocent ppl and destroyed too many countries based on lies profit self interest

so the little guys and the not so little guys have had enough

If china takes the same violent oppressive exploitative model that usa used the last 80 years etc then at some point China will fall also but if China uses a more collaborative win win model than in theory they could last longer than 80 years at the top

I hope to be alive another 40 50 years so it will be interesting to see how it all pans out as far as empires go

they all acquire a certain level of blood on their hands so it will be interesting to see how much china acquires

considering how quickly america acquired a lot of “blood” and rather quickly ….will be interesting to see the Chinese model applied

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.