WBT 0.86% $2.34 weebit nano ltd

The BOD have the tech setup for the world to use as an equal...

1. 7,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1116
    The BOD have the tech setup for the world to use as an equal which they have stated in an interview, I think they themselves see it as if only the one country/company gets to use it becomes a massive dominant figure in that space, which is obviously extremely far reaching in their point of view, they have stay well away from Tier1 companies at this stage of the creation also so they have no chance of gainning any stranglehold on the product.

The only other thing i will add, they are not working with any American companies... well that I'm aware of anyway.

My guess is the next partner they allow into the circle will be from Japan, and one that would be more that interesting would be one from Tiawan eek.png

I think the biggest secret is in the patents which is also what Arthur pointed out as a hugely important point, these patent give them complete control, they want the world as a whole to have access and they are way smart enough to have put themselves and the Tech in that position, just look at the clauses in the Leti patents, Leti cannot do anything with those joint patents without WBT's approval.

If WBT want China to have access to the Tech and the US doesnt, well the US will have to bomb WBT lololol

On a side note... imagine if the US has started this semiconductor war on China because of WBT tech becoming available, imagine if word got out on that and true, what would WBT sp become?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.