LTR 0.60% 82.5¢ liontown resources limited

@2020MustangFirst up let me say thanks for sharing the info,...

1. 10,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2791

@2020Mustang

First up let me say thanks for sharing the info, especially on a play that you claim not to hold.

I took a cursory tour and picked a pattern, which seems to be your MO - bagging non holdings.

So right away, my "consider the source" flag went up.

That the occurrences in the video happened and apparently are happening with some frequency is not disputed.

What I would like to point out (and maybe, just maybe, this was your original intention, is that it seems the majority of these mass destruction fires occur in vehicles with Chinese batteries.

I have had for quite some time and still do have power equipment, computers, phones, hearing aids etc that have NEVER burned or destroyed anything while in my possession. (can't vouch for what happened after turned in for recycle)

So maybe it's all down to a quality issue?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6475/6475563-a692ae93edc080e7a60aebc22552d754.jpg

So, If you are here to save us (otherwise why are you here?), what do you, as a non holder, wish us to do? Change our minds about an EV vehicle purchase? Sell all our lithium plays? What was your purpose, because your lack of commentary leaves much unsaid?

Cheerz

Last edited by TrayonRanger: 21/09/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.