OAK 0.00% 8.9¢ oakridge international limited

A address to look up for viewing is...

1. 429 Posts.
    A address to look up for viewing is www.ibm.com/internet-of-things/ apologies if it has been viewed before

Click on  Industry   at top of page
      In the options this presents   click  Electronics
      Lower lh of page click red box   which   says 'view the infrographic"

It should come up with Lets take a close look at connected devices.   Then view   

The part that hit myself in the face   was  the prediction   China will have 48%  of IOT shipments   USA  11%

Then  how about   Xpeds silly 1 trill  Iot   market forcast by 2020   well IBM  have gone one step further   by saying "Analysts project 2025  data   from connected devices will yield insights   driving potential economic value of as much as 11 Trill"  Best to read this yourself  , I'm speed typing with two fingers.

Well we are well positioned in China   more than anybody  and have Chinese on the board,  anybody who has carried out business in China  will realise they are now placed in the drivers seat  there's a way of doing business in China  its a very traditional way you need Chinese with skin in the game  like Xped have,  this on face value  is looking promising   this is even before any deal in the States

Right now  I'm going to download a chart and frame it   ,  if they just manage to pull this off we are talking dollar share prices

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.566M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.