OAU 9.09% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

china is recovering, page-8

1. 1,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Blokes.

Anything is possible if an offer of $1.20 for UMC was put on the table. I don't mind either way but I think the better strategy is to keep holding.

It is a funny old world we live in. Lets face it, despite us human's thinking we are of a higher order what I have observed over the last year still exhibits a high degree of the herd following each other one by one up the ramp to meet the stunner, the slitter and the thoracic sticking.

Very short term thinking, being put in a position of a forced sale and an unease with having half as much value on paper as you did previously is always the enemy to sound investment strategy.

As sure as the sun comes up the 6 billion people on Earth will be fighting it out for control of very limited resources. This won't change just because of some trailer trash defaulting on their caravan loans in small town USA. Were those who were a year ago saying UMC was worth $5 so wrong? I don't think so.

Those who own the resources are the kings. We're all better buying now rather then being sellers.

THX at 11c is a bargain. UMC at 78c is also a bargain.

To put my money where my mouth is - I picked up another 200,000 THX on Friday.

Management will keep working and improving value and in the end there will be a lot more Renmembi offered down the track as opposed to what will be offered imminently.

Chinkiat

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $35.23K 7.045M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
71 78006698 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 975364 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.35pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.