NBS 0.00% 9.9¢ nationwide building society.

Very articulate and understandable Ousia.I must say, as someone...

1. MJS
    2,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Very articulate and understandable Ousia.

I must say, as someone who since purchased has stated this is a high risk stock that I would be prepared to hold until the next half-yearly report I actually sold out today at 26.5c ... not because I couldn't bear more loss (this being barely 2% of my portfolio) but the recent downward trading had me suspicious - rightly or wrongly.

I wouldn't normally advise of my sells except that I have previously accepted this as a high risk stock with potentially 4 times upside over 18 to 24 months. I now decided the downside risk is heavier, and should the stock redeem itself in some way there will always be the chance to buy back in. But trust is key. After multiple messages for the company, a couple to ASX, and no response from anyone I don't have this anymore.

Needless to say, when I logged on after market close to see the announcement and share price my sale was co-incidently one of the most positive losses I've taken in a long time.

Is there still upside potential? Maybe. But too many other more trustworthy companies around for me to overly dwell on this one.

Will still follow it and read a bit, but won't consider touching this for some time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NBS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.