RFF 1.24% $2.00 rural funds group

Can't be sure of the effect on our volatile share-market (RFF SP...

1. 66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Can't be sure of the effect on our volatile share-market (RFF SP recovery from the $1.832 drop through $1.930 to end at $1.915 yesterday) demonstrating that some risk always remains, whilst minimal risk means no risk.
    If the labeling compliance is fixed China may lift the bans. We trade in a changed and unpredictable world with China. I would hope that the quality and volume (Chinese market demand) of our red meat along with intelligent government trade diplomacy will see an end to the ban. JBS SA has a very large global distribution network and can maybe provide an alternative market opportunity if the bans remain. JBS Australia have 7 other abattoirs in Australia so maybe their customer base can be shared. For the time being I see no threat to RFF Group's rental income only a $100m second ranking exposure to a J&F's $335m loan in a worst case scenario.
    However, I am not into the share-market crystal ball game; just follow stable financial performance for my investments. Will not return until the situation with the the CCP moves back in Australia's favour and the SP stabilises.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.00
Change
-0.025(1.24%)
Mkt cap ! $780.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.02 $2.04 $1.99 $964.9K 481.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4307 $1.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.00 1256 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.