GPN greater pacific gold limited

china jv

1. 1,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Hey guys,

A quick pop quiz, with all the information available to the market is the GPN, YRR and AGU the worst stock on the ASX? If you answered yes you are correct! well done.

Where are these players from China who love paying top dollar for tenements GPN paid $3M for when they were worth 20% of $600? They must be just giving money away in China.

What I laugh about now is that lets pretend that there is Uranium in the tenements in Arnhem Land. (GPN results of 150CPS is terrible result, compare it to CDU 30,000CPS) but anyway lets pretend they have uranium. Where is GPN going to get the money to drill the Uranium to a level to sell it off??? They have very little money ladies and gentlemen and must be in the closing stages.

I wish that some on here would stop referring to the 'big picture' and pretend that they are in the know with major announcements on the way. If you are caught in the stock at this stage, you really have no one else to blame but yourself. The information has been out for a long time now about what this stock was about i.e. conflicts of interest, related party transactions and heavy dilution. Don't try and suck others into this sinking ship, go down with dignity.

I am the Iceman!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.