SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

china-launch, page-8

1. 13,496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2686
    SSV,

I think you are spot on!

I suspect SiYi is OPEN FOR BUSINESS.

Maybe their main client, MPS (which has already ordered 20,000 units), has to do field testing for a few months before it makes really big orders.

But as Aj pointed out last night, SiYi looks very much like it has raised the ante re a whole range of other markets. Maybe it is pushing into these immediately - and that is why our guys are over there - so that everyone understands the roll out parameters - and SBN will be reliable re the supply of membranes.

I wouldn't be surprised if the SBN plant upgrade has already been completed.

This extract from the SiYi web site seems to suggest that they ARE open for business (and that we should see significant orders flow almost immediately - perhaps at this current Shanghai series of meetings):

"Based on innovation and mutual exchange, we have developed an advanced biotechnological product – 4-in-1 Saliva Drug Screen Device.In order to localize the production of the Product, Siyi Biotech collaborated with research organizations and a team of experts in 2007. After more than 1 year of work, Ai Rui Te 4-in-1 Saliva Drug Screen Device IS SUCCESSFULLY MADE in China"

That is, it IS made now - not 'will be'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.