Mr Market is not always logical.. Mr Market makes mistakes......

1. 9,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147

Mr Market is not always logical.. Mr Market makes mistakes... Fear and greed... so the IRON ORE Superboom is having a breather... (it's not just the stocks U hold it's all of them so relax) They went down fast but in the flip side they will rise just as fast IMO. Sure maybe not this week and maybe not this month but rest assured they will and they will go a lot higher than they fell from.

How do I know this? The same reason U do. We've all done the reading and heard the guru'sm and if you haven't there is more than enough under this code to get U up 2 speed.

China lays down tools and walks off the job.. LOL well that's what you would think the was the sector is travelling but it's the BIG uneducated fundies taking profits from BHP and RIO spooking the whole sector... why are the fundies taking it from Resources??? we'll they aren't bias.. a bank, a miner, a swewr.. makes no difference.. they smell gloom, pull the cash and wait for the dust to settle then reenter in the sectors that look oversold.

Do you think Iron Ore will look oversold when they announce a 50%+ increase in Contract Prices??? LOL. What so you think will happen then?? how much money do you think will hit FE then given that the rest of the market is looking pretty s#ite???

China hasn't laid down their tool.. infact they are 24/7 365 days a year building like lemings and I suspect with this current weakness they will be eying off a heap of our IRON plays....

I tell you what.. look away for a wew weeks, go fishing and play with the kids then who knows.. when you return a couple of the co.s you own might have doubled in SP and may even have a new name.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/video/2007/11/04/2081078.htm

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.