@kinggtutt,There are a lot of disinformation being spread by...

1. 18,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2623

@kinggtutt,

There are a lot of disinformation being spread by certain media organizations. They deliberately push the "Fear" button.

Unfortunately, the vast majority of Australian (and in the West), have never spent any extended time in China; to experience and learn from them. They know very little of Chinese culture, language, history, politics or geography of the country - other than the narrative created by certain propaganda machines.

As such, they are easily influenced through "Fear".

I am just trying to offer another viewpoint - hopefully, convince skeptics to take a second look, before jumping to conclusion.

China, just like any country on this planet is NOT a perfect country. Some parts of its past is dark; just like us, the UK or the US. And in certain sectors, it has corruption, just like what we have in the West. They are just like us, trying to better our lives.

They are fearful of us, destroying them, just as we are fearful of them destroying us.

In fact, on my very first trip to China, I was fearful of being watched and arrested by the CCP police, so I spent my first 3 days inside my hotel - ordering only hotel food and staying at the pool. Of course, it didn't happen.

I found to my surprise, people were very friendly and helpful. Even police officers were friendly and helpful when I was lost and asked for directions.

Since then, I stopped listening to the propaganda garbage, pushed by certain sectors.

Guess my point is - for those who are prepared to give China a go, I strongly encourage you to visit the country and spend some time there. Go see for yourself. Don't let propaganda drive your fears.

Here is a video of a normal Western family living in China, spending their weekend at a park.

Last edited by Cosmoterios: 23/09/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.