TVN 0.00% 5.6¢ tivan limited

Morry, dont be ridiculous cheap beer never hurt anyone...I dont...

1. 3,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 527
    Morry, dont be ridiculous cheap beer never hurt anyone...I dont believe for one momment PB would be worried if he were unemployed...he's at a retiring age and would have already a healthy super over the years with TNG...all the more reason to hang in there.

RTs saving grace in surviving the S249 was the Vimson deal and their votes... a dilution that has the sp lingering around 10.5c. That imo will stay on RTs resume regardless whether his stays or goes.

PB recently stated that he'd bring the sp back to a respectable level or something of that nature. He said the same years back... it didn't happen then and it wont happen now because of the Vimson deal ...I also recall PB saying we had enough funds to see us through to finance a year or so a go. As you can see we've had two cheap raisings since then. The first one back in April for 14c which ended any chance of the 19c oppies being converted in June and the latest one being the Vimson deal. That's two raisings he said we wouldn't have.redface.png

Sometimes the sp is driven up by Market sentiment in TNGs case that will never happen on the back of PBs statements and under delivering over the years...any lift in sp would only happen if finance is sorted and signed. That's why I've previously stated that the sp imo will stay around this level for quite awhile. 

Dilution has been high due to this terrible job of maintaining the sp at a repectable level. We all know the sp should be much higher...most brokers and analysis have TNG at a much higher sp. That doesn't happen too often... sp falls fair and square due to poor Management.

Long termers.... As we say goodbye to 2018 and Welcome 2019... let this be the year for TNG.cool.png

Ps Geez Morry didn't think children would have any interest in reading hot copper....hard enough to get them to read Dick and Dorah let alone hotcopper.what.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $96.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $26.84K 488.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 40557 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 162954 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.