TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

Also looking at realistic timeframes, I am thinking that given...

1. 216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Also looking at realistic timeframes, I am thinking that given the refinery environment paperwork will need to get sorted out this year and I doubt financing could be finalised until this is fully sorted.

I think that it would take all of 2019 to get the environmental approvals for the refinery sorted, even though it should be easier that the actual mine.... seeing as though we have not even submitted the draft one yet I would thing all of 2019 to get it finalised is realistic.

Then PB talks about getting the financing update mid year from the major SMS bank. So you would think that that would take another 6 months after that of negotiations to finalise the financing packages with all the respective lenders.

So looking like that would take up all of 2019, then as PB stated they would be in a position to make a final decision on funding 1st quarter 2020.... looks quite doable and hopefully all goes to plan... Only real issue I see is the share price just drifting for most of 2019.... even with a few more offtake announcements, cant really see up going much past 15cents until semi-concrete financing news...

Even with all the drama with the new Indian / Singapore investors taking 10% of the company stake they must see some value as the shares at 10 cents as they will be wanting to make a tidy profit also.

Just a few thoughts I have been having. As I don't know if I should take my money and have a play somewhere else for 6-12 months while TNG is drifting if you know what I mean. As I have been in and out quite a lot over the years, just like a TNG financing package -- I cant commit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $107.0K 1.458M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86244 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 58867 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.