BP8 0.00% 0.3¢ bph global ltd

China Market Cannabis

1. 3,193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    I was going over the fundamentals for SCU and extremely pleased to give this one my money. Entering any market within china where you have billions of people to access your product makes sense....IMO

"Business Outlook for Industrial Hemp

Our subsidiary, Yunnan Hua Fang Industrial Hemp is one of the two provincial companies named “industrial cannabis” and has an industrial hemp license in China. This license permits allow us to engage in planting, processing and selling of industrial hemp related products in China.

We are the first foreign company to access the vast China hemp market and has secured a compelling growth opportunity to integrate our proprietary plant stem cell technology to produce cosmetic cannabis products.

Currently, we are actively engaged in business activities related to industrial hemp, such as big data construction and service, cultivation and plantation, product research and development, domestic and foreign sales.

Our company will harness China’s future new form of economic development and will participate in the “One Belt One Road” initiative. We actively integrate resources both nationally and internationally whilst striving to be the innovation hub for industrial hemp."

http://scu.com.sg/cannabis-sativa/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.189M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 66402499 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 1467600 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.