A2M 0.30% $6.68 the a2 milk company limited

I agree, Australia and the P.R.C. And more importantly for A2M,...

1. 34,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 890
    I agree, Australia and the P.R.C. And more importantly for A2M, their trade will be like it was again.

I think mutual respect could actually enhance Australian P.R.C. relationships rather than reduce them.

I would be extremely optimistic for Sydney and Melbourne in the roaring 20s, they both should come out of the Wuhan virus pumping in terms of strong diverse younger populations, the world at their oyster or trade cycle so to speak.

They need the trade to resume in all things not just Fe, LNG, milk, honey, perhaps U3O8, and other commodities and international students, the whole bit and trade ties must resume in earnest for both their sakes, you, would think

Forget the Scott Morrison stuff, it is just political posturing because of the leadership ructions, should not affect A2M or any other commodity based stock IMHO. he has a by-election coming up and needs the economy and Australian P.R.C. Trade resumed in earnest to at least look respectable by then lest his Treasurer have to resign.

The NZ election is a wee while away so their relationship with Beijing may be different and more subject to political cycle. o do not think NZ will move to scorched earth position more than it already is at the moment.

Having some economy is better than zero, I think the roaring 20s have nowhere near started yet and will come from the low base, probably around about now?

Last edited by JCoure: 01/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.68
Change
-0.020(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $4.829B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.70 $6.71 $6.61 $6.477M 971.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 12782 $6.68

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.69 15324 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.