BHP 0.90% $43.56 bhp group limited

Sometimes it’s hard to hear the truth over all the shouting. I...

1. 696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Sometimes it’s hard to hear the truth over all the shouting. I hear ‘contract defaults’ over noises that bury everything else. If the Chinese have learnt anything from the US, than its how to doctor statistics. 9% growth? More like 5% tops. Time will tell, so we shall find the truth out next year. Until than I’ll be amongst the despised few who’s whisper can be heard over the gunfire of misinformation.

I just don’t see how profit will not be wiped-out next year. Oil going south big time. My mate who works in Saudi said today they are panicking and pumping like crazy. $10 oil, don’t laugh. Just look at OPEC, they cant keep member states in line and they lie on production all the time. Base Metals, I can’t see virtual any profit at these levels, perhaps even loses. Gold and Uranium will do well next year and beyond. Steel and Coal are in for big contract reductions next year. The positive is that many will go broke and BHP would be the last one standing. But the destruction in commodity prices doesn’t support at $30 BHP until we find a base for OIL and in turn everything else, IMO. I see a retest of $20 immanently. No first thing Monday anyways.

Mong sorry for being such a bear. LOL! I was long until Friday last week. If it’s any comfort I covered my short on this Friday. So I’m now Switzerland. It's harsh to be the voice of discontent when searching for the truth. Many on here a very LONG, so I apologize if my view irritates.

Sometime it’s difficult to differentiate between what is and what we so desperately want it to be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$43.56
Change
0.390(0.90%)
Mkt cap ! $220.9B
Open High Low Value Volume
$43.64 $43.73 $43.26 $211.2M 4.849M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11133 $43.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$43.57 5435 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.