"Whenever someone say I don't wish to be rude or impolite, you...

1. 386 Posts.
    "Whenever someone say I don't wish to be rude or impolite, you know that is exactly what they are going to be"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Well, let's have a closer look at your statement above and see if this true or false.

As you know, we are all different, right?
    You would certainly not argue that hundreds of millions of people or billions of people around the world are all the same in many aspects, including what they are going to be like when they make that statement in question - quoted in italics above the line above.

I guess you agree with me on that.

Now, since someone and someone else differ from one another in many regards, it is sensible to draw a conclusion that what you are saying is FALSE for all the people on Earth -----> ~8 billion of them.

There will be two groups of people - in one group, people will be rude/impolite after making that statement, and the second group of people who will not be rude/impolite.

And you have no way of knowing to which of these two groups I belong, or do you?

So, instead of making such an assumption that:

"Whenever someone say I don't wish to be rude or impolite, you know that is exactly what they are going to be"

it makes sense to read what that someone is saying after making that statement and.....BINGO !!!!.......you know whether that person is rude/impolite or not.

Does that make sense ??

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.