XJO 0.34% 7,796.0 s&p/asx 200

china mkt

1. 720 Posts.
    Anyone noticed how China after being sold of nearly always comes back after 30min to 1hr !? It has been a pretty simple trade as the XJO is often worth 10++ points or so on this. I presume it is the Chinese Gov't, but who knows .. (the Japanese Gov't did this through pension funds - although 90% of the time baskets on the afternoon open).

A normal mkt goes up and down sure, but I can't remember recently when China has been sold steadily over the whole day - always a strong spike to look forward to!

Lot's of talk out of the US as to where the money supporting Equities and Bonds is coming from ! $600bn Equity investment un-accounted for according to Trimtabs Investment (and others). (Also check treasury buying as well for fun!)
    Mr Bloomberg is also at odds with the fed -

http://www.nowpublic.com/tech-biz/federal-reserve-vs-bloomberg-federal-reserves-bailout-secrets-2554918.html

Anyone think he would pursue this if he didn't have an idea as to the result ... there is a lot that is going on, that will come out sooner or later ... although probably later as the article suggests :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.