XJO 0.91% 7,932.5 s&p/asx 200

Anyone noticed how China after being sold of nearly always comes...

1. 720 Posts.
    Anyone noticed how China after being sold of nearly always comes back after 30min to 1hr !? It has been a pretty simple trade as the XJO is often worth 10++ points or so on this. I presume it is the Chinese Gov't, but who knows .. (the Japanese Gov't did this through pension funds - although 90% of the time baskets on the afternoon open).

A normal mkt goes up and down sure, but I can't remember recently when China has been sold steadily over the whole day - always a strong spike to look forward to!

Lot's of talk out of the US as to where the money supporting Equities and Bonds is coming from ! $600bn Equity investment un-accounted for according to Trimtabs Investment (and others). (Also check treasury buying as well for fun!)
    Mr Bloomberg is also at odds with the fed -

http://www.nowpublic.com/tech-biz/federal-reserve-vs-bloomberg-federal-reserves-bailout-secrets-2554918.html

Anyone think he would pursue this if he didn't have an idea as to the result ... there is a lot that is going on, that will come out sooner or later ... although probably later as the article suggests :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.