BMN 0.00% $3.58 bannerman energy ltd

1. They will need to wait for ASIC to make a ruling on the...

1. 664 Posts.
    1. They will need to wait for ASIC to make a ruling on the insider trader ordeal before anything can be approved by government bodies.

2. Hopefully that will be over within a few weeks, and if Hanlong do proceed with the takeover, the time frame of the takeover isn't as ridiculous as that of SDL.

3. I've also read a few posts that suggest that Hanlong will LOWER the offer -What are you smoking??
    Hanlong want these takeovers to happen with full co-operation of the board using a scheme of arrangements, there is ZERO chance that they will offer a lower price, if they wanted to do something like this they might as well make it a hostile takeover and start buying on market.

4. Much better chance of getting an improved offer for BMN thats more than SDLs improved offer, remember to give SDL an extra 7c per share costs over $200m.
    Now to give BMN that increase of 14% (like SDL) they'd pay close to 70c a share but only spend an extra $20m (they can afford to throw an extra $50m and really sweeten the deal offering over 80c a share.

aottom line is that Hanlong are ruining my investments, and i hope they stay away from any other shares i own.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.58
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $547.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 $3.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.39 3373 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.