@Bennypop..Did you see 60minutes last night yes or no...That...

1. 6,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523

@Bennypop..Did you see 60minutes last night yes or no

...That analogy is so far away from this situation..Let me explain.
    firstly, The neighbour did not purposely put the dog turd in an area where the child would step on it.

The thing to prove is intent. Did China mislead the West, did China destroy test evidence, Did China seek to remove any whistleblower.
    I am only going off world media reports, but certainly, given the 60 minutes program last night(which is biased towards the left), if 60 minutes are implying China deliberately did this and that, then we need to hear this and seek out the truth and act accordingly.
    I am not a racist towards any country, however, if these media reports are correct, then China, because of their diliberate acts, will need to be held responsible, and that would have to include huge compensation one would have thought.

It is the intent, If it was all innocent and they did not realise then fair enough, but that is clearly not what we are hearing from these media outlets.

For sure if it was the West where this virus was started, and then we deleberately withheld information or gave out false information , and then released huge traffic flows out of the country, then there would be blood screaming.

Yes the west acted too slow, but they were acting on Chinese news saying it was all under control and, thet it was not spreading from human to human, but only from Animal to human, and that source had been shut down..SEE 60 MINUTES.
    drifta

Last edited by drifta: 30/03/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.