China now #1 economy, page-45

1. 42,962 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    I’m not sure why western democracies like to shift the blame for unpreparedness by throwing som conspiracy that China ‘unleashed’ this plague. Are you suggesting that this is a lab developed virus as opposed to the common belief that it jump from animal?

We had a whole month to digest the Wuhan lock down but we used mitigation strategies to control the movement of travelers ignoring a back up stock pile of PPE in the West!

If you want to debate atrocities committed by countries, I can look back over centuries of consistency but how does it help? Unfortunately stress unleashes a lot of blame game to deflect out preparations. The media is not helping and scapegoating is often the collateral damage.

Just like GFC, the only blame at the time personally is my ignorance. I sure learn fast when given the chance to recover. A lot of people here in Oz forgot that we never had a recession was because of China at its them mother of all stimulus helped along by KRudd’s stimulus. Funny how we are so quick to blame.

What happened to Swine flu? If it destroyed our economy, would you be blaming our great friend and protector US? Just saying.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.