CIA got caught listening in on Merkel’s mobile phone, you reckon...

1. 41,419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1007
    CIA got caught listening in on Merkel’s mobile phone, you reckon our PM is immune to such practices?

I just have to accept everyone spies on everyone. Just choose the lesser of the 2 evils.

Conspiracies whether true/false just makes good reading, I cannot profit from it. During the start of this lock down in Wuhan, I too took the view that it was just a flu and so did Alex Downer! Armchair analysis or justification is easy but when the sheet comes on shore and we see the velocity of death so steep, this real. It changes one’s priority.

GFC taught me to never take any windfall for granted and let that be a lesson to our leaders to be prepared instead of being caught out clearly unprepared. Healthcare professionals should not need to use investigative journalism to send a message to the respective authorities. Another thing that is catching my anger is the use of face mask or covering. Our CMO are suggesting on the negatives of usage I presume until the stockpile of PPE is adequate to recommend otherwise? Folks in Asia are all using masks and their rates are more manageable. Is that covering up data because these folks cannot be more advance thinkers? Hmm ..... Surely not but then again we are leaders in advancement.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.