AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Have to laugh his comments on shorters. dF created the monster &...

1. 432 Posts.
    Have to laugh his comments on shorters.
    dF created the monster & now complains about them.
    It was DF that throw paper of AGO at every two bit iron ore company with some link to Port Hedland Port on the basis the Port access I think he claimed once was worth $10 a share alone just for the access.

So here we are so much paper now at 5c and he complains the shorters are to blame.
    Cricky the shorters make money DF Unlike AGO.
    You kept paying divis instead of paying down debt or buying back the paper that is now near worthless with a 1 trick pony in iron ore a market everyone says is going no where fast and basically your asking people to prop up your wage & provide cashflow to the companies running your mines who have no choice but to work for cashflow to keep the banks from putting them under.
    It's like a tax to prop up the under performing miners & there bad decisions have some more paper at 5c and take your chances.

Good luck to holders I hope you survive so you can get your money back one day but I don't like your chances better places to put your money than this producer of nothing more than worthless paper & great salaries for under performers.

Regards
    Hot legs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.