"Which chairman do you believe Moondoong is referring to under...

1. 4,751 Posts.
    "Which chairman do you believe Moondoong is referring to under this thread header lol? Also can you elaborate on what you are talking about in respect to me being defensive on paid comments on the internet. If someone wants to pay me for posting here I dont mind. You seem to know something about the subject so can you provide some pointers as to how I can get paid"

Which chairman do i believe it means is not the point. But since you ask, i believe he means the guy that pays the commentors which could be any agenda, not specifically chinese. You want me to think its a chinese chairman when he didn't say that.

I dont know how people get paid, there are some on this thread that say its a given that it happens, ask them then we'll both know! It would be interesting to see how its managed, monitored by the paying party. Thats why i suggested it would be great to know how governments account for these payments so we could get some transparency on how it works. I dont want to accept that it's just a given because i have a problem with dishonesty and covert behavior. HC have disclosure requirements on stock threads for that reason.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.