POS 14.6% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

China PMI 50.2, page-32

1. 9,814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4242
    Didnt Ichi claim 3.7c was the bottom from 5c?
    It wasnt the bottom.
    It didnt hold there but is holding around there now.

Yes Ichi got a few calls right on POS but got many calls wrong on MNS and other stocks, he also didnt call POS a buy at 7c in 2014 like me or at 10c in 2013 like me nor did he pick the 2x POS rebounds in 2015 to 18.5c selling out early.

The POS SP is in hibernation, the market is ignoring NI stocks despite them being at record lows and at record low NP, everyone including Ichi are waiting for signs of a NP rebound from the manufactured hole its been in, unlike me they are not examining the FA & TA together daily for signs.

On my view, there have been many many bottom out signs in POS & NP
    The NP move to 4.20 early March & the POS SP move was a surprise to all, but not to me.

POS has been well set up to be 60KTpa NI producer and toller well above WSA & IGO Ni production and milling but no one believes it as NP is so low. No one thinks they can get any funding or sales going. The market values POS at less than W resource value and values LJ EA BSwan SS at 0c with 0c EPS for years.

The chinese by collapsing the NP which is rare & expensive to produce have set up the mother of all NP rebounds. When the tsunami comes at midnight the villages wont know what hit them and the POS Ark will float away safely to the promised land as prophesised.

POS & NP can move very violently higher in very short time, i saw it in 2000 & 2007 & 2014, the fundamental deficit is now way worse than those 2 periods yet nothing has happened yet.
    Chinese annual Ni production is now double that higher than these prior periods. The depletion is rapid and more worrisome than ever before in history.
    This is why many Ni producers are avoiding shuttering and taking $40M-$400M annual cash losses for as long as possible. They see the signs of a future boom in the wreckage of the NP doom.

Sure Ichi will call a rising NP & POS SP after he has bought in and after it has happened.
    Its much tougher to make that call honestly & bluntly well before it happens like I have.
    Ichi is a hero to many and even my wife. Good luck to him.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(14.6%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $17.92K 4.496M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 23231764 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 3613686 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.46pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.