POS 14.6% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

China PMI 50.2, page-45

1. 9,814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4242
    So Ichi posts a chart showing 3.1c-3.3c is support yet states no TP.
    He also posts a suckers rally...der, we all saw that.
    yet its flatlining low volume at 3.7-4.0c since 24 March for the last 2 weeks above that support line.

Ichi is not even calling anything right now except to tell us all the obvious suckers rally 3c to 5.5c.
    However that rally was on high volume and on a spiking NP.

In MNS Ichi wrongly called a buy at ~45c yet I told all of them to sell and run like they stole it at 58c, he didnt listen, now its 40c and even collapsed to 29c, for all those who took his call to buy MNS at 20c and sold at my call at 58c made a fortune but those that listened to him in MNS have missed the boat and are stuck midrange losing 35% of value from my call to sell and its not gone anywhere near 58c ever since.

So dont flatter yourself.

I have seen many pundits come on POS site and predict doom and gloom and collapses or predict spikes or peaks only to be sorely mistaken every year. Remember steve70, fredy or "expert" Stevenson?

He like many others are trying to ride the POS wave when the NP eventually spikes when the chinese destruction of the global Ni & IO industries are complete. It wont last, they are not global producers but global buyers/manufacturers with limited domestic commodity resources.

Whether we like it or not, Ichimoku got more calls on POS right than most others but that is not to say he will get them right forever from here. DYOR

http://www.*****net.com/charts/metals/base/spot-nickel-60d.gif

NP is again outperforming the US$ & GP.  This chart shows you the nice flatline & breakout attempt.
    NP dropped harder than all others and rebounded less than all others, in fact its gone back to its 3.70-4.10 lowhole again.
    NP is the canary in the global mine imho.

Dont rely on your own understanding.
    Last edited by tomboy: 06/04/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(14.6%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $17.92K 4.496M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 23231764 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 3613686 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.46pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.