The US destroyed Iraq looking for "weapon of mass destruction",...

1. 1,573 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    The US destroyed Iraq looking for "weapon of mass destruction", and found none. US Killed Saddam to eliminate the threat to Israel, and founded/restarted warring factions between Sunni and Shia muslim, while telling the world that it is for the good of Iraqi people(The view projected by the US to you and me). It has been fourteen years, how good is it in Iraq, was it better than before. We can all see for ourselves.
    The US roped in Australia to pressure China to open up its one and only Level 4 lab in Wuhan for scrutiny(looking forweapon of mass destruction.)
    Is is very fair to say that the West should open up their high level labs to be scrutinized by the Chinese(both spies and scientists, just like the West). A fair price/trade, I say.
    It was well known that there were tons of nuclear warheads in Germany before the fall of Berlin Wall, while the US told Europe that there were none. Can you believe it now, US has no nuclear warheads in Europe ?
    I have seen for over fifty years. Whenever China fell, she has to pick herself up(be it earthquakes, contagions ...)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.