MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

I am retired after a lot of years in exploration. Walked Jack...

1. hws
    613 Posts.
    I am retired after a lot of years in exploration. Walked Jack Hills and Weld Range a few times. The road through the Weld Range going to JH goes through the low country for a long way (thats why JH have trouble with flooding)I would think there would be suitable aquifers in the region but don't know.
    With JH they can add 15mt of DSO onto the 20mt of BFO for the first 10 years, and with forecast of med long range iron ore price at $90, I think it is a reasonable strong project. I can't see how Weld Range capex is going to be huge, it's DSO, grinding and screening etc. and then loading onto rail. I reckon the only way it would have been high is if they had got a share of the OPR. The assumption seems to be that if Sino had got a share of OPR they would be happy, so you would assume Weld Range gets over the line, that share would have been far more than capital costs for DSO mine. So pulling out dosen't add up to me, I believe they are going to sit back and see the fall out, they can ramp up easy enough. We will find out soon enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.