LYC 0.90% $7.70 lynas rare earths limited

This is good news for Lynas. China are really serious about...

1. 554 Posts.
    This is good news for Lynas. China are really serious about stamping out illegal exportation of REEs and using their own materials internally. I can foresee an eventual stable REE price of at least $50 per basket for the high quality LYC product servicing Japan, Korea, USA, Europe etc etc. This is very encouraging as a nett profit at 22ktpa is excellent: it equates to almost 4 bucks a share and this will probably come sooner rather than later. Perhaps within a year. Hence, the 200m+ shorted shares MUST be bought or these bottom feeders will be completely stuffed. A SP above the maximum to date is a loss to even the biggest shorter. Indeed, it would be safe to say that a SP above ~ 70c is probably a loss to at least 90% of these scumbags. They know this all too well and will soon start to buy up as the SP ascends. Anyone with a short position must start buying back or face a far bigger loss than any long holder can possibly make.

One day, and it might be soon, a major shorter with a very large position will buy up fast and even go long, thereby catching all the other losers unaware and resulting in panic buying. I look forward to that day. :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.