GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

China should not let their currency float because the US$ is...

1. 358 Posts.
    China should not let their currency float because the US$ is being totally manipulated. Ridiculous long term low interest rates, Printing re QE out of thin air etc to pay off the bankers and make the middle class poor, $2T annual budget deficits and a ridiculous debt level and the only org buying treasuries is the Fed etc....If they continue to peg it...it prevents the US from manipulating them. The US has been exporting inflation as a result of their practices and how is the state of the world at the moment?

There is no out for the US as it stands. If you think the Chinese are not wise with their money we all could learn a lot from them on that respect. So listening to Tim Geitner and Helicopter Ben blame this all on China is just propaganda - and not taking responsibility for THEIR actions. I am going to seriously look into getting my hands on to some Chinese currency soon to tell you the truth as it is likely to not be Fiat. I do have some homework to do though before i make that decision though.

If you watch the movie Inside Job (I had done my homework on this before the movie....but it puts it all out there for the masses in a couple of hrs), you know how good the Western rating agencies are haha. They tell you not to listen to them before Congress. I would not trust them as far as I can throw them as they were totally unethical / vested interest in what happened leading up to the first GFC.

I think gold will drop. But i also thing the A$ will drop also negating the losses. This drop will be a result of QE ending in the short term. Don't take my words as gospel, dyor.

Good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.