ASX 0.09% $64.06 asx limited

re: fatso:china rules Fatso, I don't know which part of these...

1. 4,434 Posts.
    re: fatso:china rules Fatso, I don't know which part of these worthless figures gives you a hard-on. The fact that buzzillions are wasted on Chaney's and Rummie's empires instead of on the health, housing, education and infra-structure of America? The fact that the seppos bloat their delusions by thinking that this military junk gives them "power" over all others? The fact that all this junk is there ONLY to protect its makers and no one else? How do you think that figure relates to yourself? Does it make you feel safer? Safer, say than 5 years ago? 10 years ago? Why is it that this junkware is used on enemies that IT (the junk itself and its makers) has created? The fact that there seppos have been killed, maimed and their lives utterly torn to shreds by all this grotesquely expensive, overpriced junk? The fact that all this junk has made even more enemies for the common yank? The fact that even more people around the world have joined the "I hate the USA" brigade?
    The fact that this junk has pushed away a wonderful ethos of "respect through love" and brought in the despicable, eerie ethos of "respect through fear?"

You've seen all this junk at work. What do you think of it? Is it winning at Iraq with an infinitesimal % of its cost?

Has it won in Viet Nam?
    Is it really winning in Israel?

What is it about those figures that make your dik become so engorged?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$64.06
Change
0.060(0.09%)
Mkt cap ! $12.42B
Open High Low Value Volume
$63.50 $64.81 $61.89 $35.08M 551.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1495 $63.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$64.10 1005 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.