LYC 2.50% $6.25 lynas rare earths limited

china running out of ree, page-17

1. 927 Posts.
    I invest into rare earth expolorer since about 6 years. The last 12 month the rare earth story has been calm down very much, because prices came down and the myriads of REO expolorer seems to promise for little REO-educated investors to reach demand with theyer supply in a very short time.
    The illegal mining contradicted the REO-export politics of China and gave pressure on REO prices FOB China too.

We know the real supply problem of REOs is firstly a problem of the HREE. But the LREE also are short and will get more short, because illegal mining in china is fighted much more now and lynas is the only non chinese company outside china to provide the world with REOs. The small amount of moly isnt enough and they will need a very very long time to produce a signifikant amount and they will chip it to china to continue processing. So theyer REOs they bring to china will fall under chinese export qoutas.

what i really want to say. The spirit of the small investor community which invested bevore 6 years allready into REO explorer seems to come back now to a bigger community. I enjoy very much, that the real REO stroy seems to come back to everyones mind and that newbies are there and get aware of the one life chance investing into lynas.

We know a fair value for lynas is around 2,5 AUD for the next 6 month and around 5 AUD for the next 12-18 month - at actuall lynas basket price.

If we see a two or three or four fold increase in REO prices again, this means we have fair shareprices of far more than 10 AUD/share in late 2013. I dont wanna ramp up lynas... i only want to revival the positive REO spirit of 2006 - 2010.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.25
Change
-0.160(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $5.870B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.31 $6.34 $6.25 $7.033M 1.118M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 25096 $6.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.26 7984 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.